[J] Take These Broken Wings and Learn to Fly
[html]
(368) OOC:

It had been a bit of work to get her thought across but it was worth it, he gave her a clean piece of paper and she smiled happily, hoping he would be ok with her slow sloppy writing. It had been many moons since she wrote anything. Her print was slow, but thoughtful as she wrote small letters on the paper; “That is beautiful, I have never seen anything like it! Your mother really was beautiful. I am sorry to hear she passed;” She paused at the thoughts running through her mind about Cercatori, thinking of all the things she could tell him There was so much; “We are a pack of Traders and merchants and Artists. There are many who can do many different things, we are quite diverse, but we are still brothers and sisters. We work together in our way.” She paused thinking of anything else to say. Then smiled; “Your own art would be greatly appreciated. We have few who can draw like yoruself.” She wrote again, though she didn’t know his biggest need, and that Cercatori had an abundance of it from the year of scavanging and hoarding the crayons, watercolor, pencils, and anything else that survived 20 some odd years of destruction.

“My name is Eclipse” She then wrote, and added “Who are you?” It was odd, the silence, she wasn’t use to it, but it felt different in a way as she wrote everything she was thinking on the paper, and it made her wonder, why she didn’t write more often. It was making her feel good, though it reminded her much of her mother who had taught her how to read when she was really young. She learned how to write on her own by copying the words she read when she was bored while traveling finding about her own family, though she did not really use the writing for anything... until now. So her words were slow in coming but she knew her abc’s well enough and remembered what they looked like and was able to put them all forward, which she was considerably proud of.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread