[J] Take These Broken Wings and Learn to Fly
[html]

The boy's cloudy gaze focused on the tiny letters, his tail beginning to wag in curiousity; her words only confirmed his belief that Cercatori D'Arte was a safe pack. He felt relieved knowing that the pack was "diverse", that'd maybe make them more accepting of his disabilty. He hoped that he'd get a good rank though, not just being stuck in the packlands because they thought he was just some handicapped luperci that couldn't be safe anywhere else. Edgar felt flattered as he read over the comment about how beautiful his mother must have been, he was glad that she could understand that piece of his beloved mother. The male then finally found out what her name was; Eclipse. Edgar had seen an eclipse before, he had a painting in his notepad of one; he loved her name. The spaniel then happily scribbled his reply beneath her's, his writing small and sloppy like Eclipse's. Edgar is my name and thank you, that really means a lot too me, that went for her compliment and her sympathy, Do you know a man with the name Levent? Just the other day he had told me about your pack too, it seemed as if he were a member too. It would? Well, I'm glad to hear that! Realizing what he had written in the last sentence, the boy scratched out the "hear" part and replaced it with "know". After hesitating for a moment, he then continued with one last part: I also can cook, would that be useful at all? You must have travelled a long way, I could make something for you, he hoped that she was hungry, he was always more than happy to cook for others.

<style>
.cloudguilt .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.cloudguilt p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.cloudguilt b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.cloudguilt {background-color:#254893; background-image:url(http://oi45.tinypic.com/2cen59l.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.cloudguilt .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9ECBF7; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread