[J] Take These Broken Wings and Learn to Fly
[html]
(322) OOC:

It seemed the bi colored man was happy with her answer and he replied with his own, she smiled as he wrote his name, Edgar, it was a different sort of name, not something she heard every day. Then her smile fell as he asked if she knew someone... someone who never even said goodbye. Her ears folded back and she looked off in the distance not able to read at that moment. She waited for a second to compose herself so that she wouldn’t go off on him, since it was not Edgar’s fautl Levant left, it was Levant’s and she could not forgive him even for giving praise to Cercatori. She hated that he left and never said goodbye but after the death of his own children, she could hardly blame him so she had to compose herself, writing; “He was, he left, personal reasons.” She would not be the one to give his reason’s it would be him Or Hotaru, it was not Eclipse’s place.

What he wrote after though seemed to take all thought off Levant as he said he could cook too. Her face seemed to lighten too and she forgot that she was with a deaf man. “Me too!” She exclaimed. Remembering at the last second she wrote down; “I too am a cook! what is it you can make? I am still learning, but have always been interested since a pup” Her writing was missing a deal of grammar, and it was sort of sloppy but she hoped he could read it well enough because she was just excited to learn there was someone else who could cook. It was rare enough these days, most wolves preferred their meat uncooked, unchanged from the second it is killed, she didn’t mind raw meat at all but loved the different tastes cooking gave and the different possibilities of it.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread