[J] Take These Broken Wings and Learn to Fly
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/GNZWJ.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px">

ooc: Maybe Eclipse can lead him to Cercatori D'Arte soon? I talked with Ariel too and she might want Hotaru to join in, and then of course Skye would have to be there. 1 point from word of day

The boy watched as the brunette struggled to keep her cool, seeming to be upset by the question he had asked. Edgar then began to feel guilty for even asking, figuring that Levent must have been someone very special to her and that he somehow betrayed her; since he was still alive. He watched as after trying to compose herself for a while, she had finally taken his pencil and printed out a reply. Her bright eyes then continued to follow his words he wrote on the page; a big smile coming to her face. This time when she wrote, the luperci could tell that she was more excited by how quickly she had written it. Eclipse had given him a generous smile, then handing him back the notepad for him to read; at the corner of his eye he could see her watching him read her response. I'm sorry I asked, he really was and he told himself how he should've known the man had some issues going on by his mood, That's great, I'm glad I'm not the only one who gags at the thought of eating raw meat. Edgar then added, I can make a lot of things; anything in this book, pausing to point at his recipe book, and I've even made my own recipes. I'd love to teach you now but I'm afraid I can't show you all that much with just a little fire out here in the woods; I need to have a more decent place to cook. If you could lead me the way to your pack, I could probably teach you what I know over there, he hoped she would take this offer, he read over what he had wrote again just so that there wasn't any way he could bollix another opportunity of his; which happened far too often to him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread