[J] Take These Broken Wings and Learn to Fly
[html]
(335) OOC: I'll have them in her place in the next post Big Grin

She knew he could see her expression, she showed it as clear as day, and she felt bad, because her anger was not put towards Edgar’s She did her best to shake it off, which it was quickly by the mention of cooking, though when he wrote he wasn’t the only one put off by raw meat she shrugged; ”I eat raw meat, I like cooked more though;” She wrote, admittedly she didn’t cook most of her meat all the way through, her favorite was crispy on the outside where it was still juicy and raw on the inside, and she somehow knew how to trap the heat inside the meat so that when she put her teeth in, it was not colder than it was on the outside. It was a trick that she had to pay attention at all times.

she read the last part and thought about Skye, she wouldnt’ mind if Eclipse brought the man in to learn some useful tips. She knew much of what she could from a book so anything else she could learn from the man and her own home fireplace would suit well enough. Of course she was sure Robert was home but she would worry about that later. She turned to him smiled and nodded. She handed him back his notepad just in case he had questions or something else. It was still odd to have to write most things down just so this man could “hear” her. She wondered... if he and Hotaru met.... how would they communicate? It was an odd thought as she moved him through the forest quickly towards the borders of Cercatori. She wondered if the deaf man would want to live among the group itself, but thought it too prudent just to ask him, perhaps she could see how his food tasted, and just his art alone would get him accepted. She could never do anything like what this man drew that was for sure.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread