[J] Take These Broken Wings and Learn to Fly
[html]
(254) OOC: :3 I am not sure where Hotaru will fit in here but i'll try to amke sure she knows about it.

She smiled at the man as they waited for the door to be answered and could see his apprehension. It was like she felt.... just before her horse went into labor of course. This was far less stressful. Finally the door opened and Skye poked herself out. Eclipse gave her a wide grin. “Skye! I hope I did not bother you.” She said a warm smile on the young woman’s face; “This is Edgar! I met him in the forest.” She was more excited now thinking of him joining and then teaching her something he knew about cooking and perhaps her showing him some she knew.

She turned to Edgar pointed to her word leader and then to Skye and since she did not have the writing utensil pointed her finger up in the air and then back at the woman. Meaning her name was Skye. She was sure he would hand the woman the notebook but it was up to him to tell her his hearing problems, that was not what she was here for; “He would like to join. I saw one of his pieces of artwort... and... He can cook!” She said with excitement in her voice especially at the end. Her tail wagged back and forth at the news to the woman and a grin on Eclipses’ face She was sure that she would let Edgar in, after all she let in a blind carpenter, why not a deaf artist and cook?

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread