the lovers are losing
[html]

WC:: 5+ OOC:: *luffs on Jiva because Drin is being overprotective*

As the realization of her sudden happiness washed over her man, Palaydrian allowed her guard to fully drop. She felt relief migrate down her shoulders and back and the smile on her maw widened as she continued. The woman so desperately wanted her chosen to know that their days of suffering and depression were now banished and it was all because of the sleeping child curled up in her arms. The mohawked man didn’t stop her as she spoke and she took this as some encouragement. Jiva always heard her out and that was something she truly loved about him. He recognized the strength and wisdom she could offer instead of writing her off like any other male for being beauty and no brains. They were equals in this world and partners for life.

Her ears flicked excess water off as Jiva’s two toned eyes glanced down at the sleeping infant. Palaydrian’s smile remained but as his words poured out, she felt the seal points growing hot with fury. Her own eyes narrowed as she took a step away from her mate and subconsciously turned her body to the side to shield the kit from his eyes. A clucking sound was made in the back of throat, like a teacher scolding a child but she listened to Jiva and didn’t interject. Would Zalen truly rob this child of his life? Over my dead body, she thought to herself as a snarl tore away her smile. Her mate’s movements only made her complete the turn away from him. Surely he would never raise a hand to harm the boy, but at the moment she wasn’t taking any chances. She put more space between herself and Jiva, a look of apology flashed over her features, but it was quickly replaced with resolute stubbornness. We’d hide our happiness away? She asked incredulously, before lowering her gaze to the kit once more.

Instantly her haughty features softened. I’m sorry...she murmured after some time. You are not the enemy here. With a deep breath she looked back up at her handsome mate and once more cautiously returned to his side. Her fur was still on edge and bristling but the knowledge of knowing she had nothing to fear from Jiva far outweighed the almost irrational need to protect the kit at all costs. With a deep breath she turned towards him once more showing him that physically she trusted him above all others by putting the child in between them. The smile returned to her lips, tentatively at first, but growing as she spoke. You dug out a nest for me? She asked, reaching out with her hand to him in hopes he’d forgive her for her sudden outburst of anger and rage. Leaf’s safety is of the utmost importance...Zalen...well he is our alpha, but you must understand...I’d do anything for my--our son. In other words, Drin would defend the kit fang and claw if it came down to it.

You’d keep him a secret for me? She asked though she already knew the answer.

Table credit goes to Raze! <3.

<style type="text/css">
.drinmoon .space {float:right; height:230px; width:240px;}
.drinmoon b {font-weight:bold; color:#c58062; letter-spacing:1px;}
.drinmoon p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.drinmoon {margin:0px auto; width:95%; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uTOQP.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#848484; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.drinmoon .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread