the lovers are losing
[html]
Word Count :: 311 OOC: awww

Jiva respected his mate and would always do what he could to hear her out. He did that much at least, and when she bristled at him and turned the kit away from as though it was he who was going to attack and kill the poor little creature. He wanted to step forward but her sudden change in demeanor worried him. Did he really say and do wrong? It scared him to see her folding away from him in mistrust as though his whole time with her he had not been good to her. “Drin...” he said but stopped as she continued and he let out a relieved breath when she apologized; “No one is an enemy sweetheart, but you know full well what wolves would do if there are non wolf predators here right? I mean a bird is fine or so I think, but if they find a kit, I don’t want to see you hurt, I want you happy.” He said explaining. He in no way did not want her to be upset nor hide her happiness away but he was afraid of what someone would do especially Zalen or Tharin who were the wildest of wolves in the pack.

“Yes I dug you the best den ever. With Sky’s help, but it’s perfect, it is near the den but far enough away, and close to water, and it will keep the rain out, I will show you.” He said tenderly, moving his hand slowly to her cheek to show her he was in no way hostile towards her or the kit. Leaf would be his for as long as possible, he would accept the fox kit as his own. He had to. “I would do anything for you my love” He said and kissed her forehead.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread