the lovers are losing
[html]

WC:: 4+ OOC:: Bah this makes me miss my bf lol, but they’re so damn cute.

The woman was sure Jiva would give her the moon and the stars if she asked and that’s what her request felt like, but as he accepted her physical touch and brought himself closer, she knew he wouldn’t be the one she had to worry about. It was the rest of the pack that she currently had trouble trusting, especially the males who were more animal than anything else. Delusions of old would only hold them back, but perhaps living within a natural pack was as close to feral as they could get. Drin shook the thought from her head as her mate began to speak. Well those wolves haven’t met a mother willing to sacrifice her life for her children, she said with the same bite of anger from before.

I understand though...Leaf is not wolf, but if we’d raise him as our own, he could grow up respecting that law and adopting our own rules, the last word was spat out, but at least the Omega wasn’t being delusional. She knew there would probably be some heartache in the future in regards to the kit that wasn’t flesh of her flesh or blood of her blood, but she was letting Jiva know how serious she was about taking him in and allowing no room for question whether or not he was her son.

Her features softened once more when Jiva began to explain his little project he had going on while she was pregnant. Her heart panged for the loss of their children, but she only hugged the kit closer to her breast. This was her life now, living in the past only brought sadness. Her eyes were bright and hopeful for the future of their family and as his tale unfolded, her smile only brightened. He further went to acknowledge the request she had asked of him and she brought a free hand up to cup his hand against her cheek. Leaning against his lips against her forehead, she tilted her head up to kiss him softly on the lips. It felt like ages had passed since they had last did that, she needed him to know she wasn’t as breakable as she looked and if he wanted to show his affections, she’d be more than willing to reciprocate. I can’t wait to see what you’ve done, she said,, withdrawing slightly to readjust the child against her chest. Lead the way my heart, we’re ready to follow.

Table credit goes to Raze! <3.

<style type="text/css">
.drinmoon .space {float:right; height:230px; width:240px;}
.drinmoon b {font-weight:bold; color:#c58062; letter-spacing:1px;}
.drinmoon p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.drinmoon {margin:0px auto; width:95%; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uTOQP.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#848484; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.drinmoon .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread