the lovers are losing
[html]
Word Count :: 426 OOC: Awww *big hugs*

“And I will fight to protect you, and him if I have to. I don’t want it to come to that though.” He said giving her a sad smile, he knew she would be all tooth and claw if anything came between her and what she cared for and believed in. He believed he would do the same thing. She spoke of Leaf learning their ways and he nodded a small smile on his face, knowing Drin would do all she could to make it so and he believed in her; “He will do fine I am sure, he will be different and even though foxes look like us, they sound different and act different. Others will not like it, and will treat him differently if he is accepted at all, but I will treat him as my own.” Jiva said, putting his finger on the little black nose of the puppy Drin held. He wanted her to understand that being so odd in a pack of wolves could prove challenging for the child, but he would be there for him and her.

Drin seemed interested in what Jiva had to reveal, of course it was bringing up the sad point of the loss of their puppies but he could see her holding Leaf a little tighter just in the thought that she had someone new, not a replacement, but someone who needed her and Jiva was feeling it might be good for him too. When she repositioned the kit and told her to lead the way, he happily moved forward toward the den he had made for them. It was just out of sight of the communal one so it wasn’t far from help if needed, he knew that was a plus for a wolf birthing, and it was also close to the lake and streams along the way as well.

It took several long minutes to get there, and he really wasn’t trying to hurry, but he was sure his steps were quick. He wanted to get there before being seen because he didn’t want any confrontations now, not with his mind abuzz with this new thing. Once he saw the outcropping of the little den he stood by it and smiled it was better for lupus form but one could crawl and sit comfortably as a luperci. The hole was deep enough for a few adults to sit in it. “How do you like it?” He asked a small smile played on his lips.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread