[p] get-up-in-the-morning glories
[html]
^^ <3

Shiloh was quiet as he regaled the early beginnings of his tale. He'd known she wouldn't have interrupted him and he was glad for that. It was difficult to organise these thoughts anyway and try to remember all of it and it would have made it so much more difficult to retain a logical train of thought had his sister peppered him with questions every now and then. So he continued on, stopping every now and then to gather his thoughts and review what he'd already said. Shiloh remained quiet, perhaps trying to relate what he was saying to her own memories- she'd have very little to do with Eclipse before she'd gone missing.

He'd paused in his narrative and for a moment, the pair sat in silence. Cinnamon backed ears perked up at her question, an automatic shake of his head given and a bitter snort. "No, Siku's not his mother." He offered softly, before trying to think of the logical continuation for his story. "Well, after the storm anyway, Bris and Conor pretty much disappeared and Nayru stepped up as leader. Dahlia de Mai didn't last too much longer after that and in the middle of summer, we merged with a neighbouring pack, Phoenix Valley, and formed Ichika no Ho-en, this side of the moutains, but further east. It was a pack based on absolute peace and it seemed to suit us. Not so much Siku... She began drifting so much that she was gone most of the time." He shrugged softly, allowing those old feelings of bitterness to ebb out of him, it was done now.

"Gideon and Nayru eventually managed to understand their love for one another and became mates, but it didn't last long either. In the fall, Gideon and Nayru split and he didn't want to stay anymore. He left without a word and left Melee and Range without a father. Around the same time, Siku left again and I wasn't having it. I left to look for them, to get her to explain why they'd left again and for Giddy to be safe." He'd never wanted to abandon his pack, but he'd had enough of being abandoned. "I found Siku just days away and her real feelings came out- she said she never loved me and she was getting free on her own... I'd thought that had crushed me, at the time. Not long after, a wandering female by the name of Imari found me and encouraged me to drown my sorrows in alcohol... which I did." He shook his head softly, perhaps at his own stupidity.

"I was so intoxicated, and heartbroken, that it seemed natural enough to so whatever she wished. I didn't have a clue what I was doing... but we had sex." It was difficult to admit how idiotic he'd been, but it was clearly part of the story. "I awoke the next morning with a horrid headache, but there was no sign of Imari. I didn't think anything of it and I carried on. I found Gideon on the way back to the Solbjorg, probably up in Alaska somewhere. He told me he wasn't coming back, probably not for a long time and we parted ways. After that, I wandered for a bit before making my way back here. I was almost home when Imari caught up with me and presented me with this little ball of black fur... I was terrified." He admitted, dipping his head down briefly and taking a soft sigh.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c39b6a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebjuly02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly02 {margin:0 auto; width:462px; background-color:#cdbfb2; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... bjuly2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796857; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#796857; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
586+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread