take these things with you
[html]

OOC here.

She waited patiently, curiosity flicking through her. The coyote was acting as if she had all the time in the world, though it was certainly not true. Sooner or later she'd have to return to collect her pups. She couldn't just dump them somewhere and expect them to flourish. It was only because of how unusual Alder's behavior had struck her as that she'd bothered leaving them at all. His answer was very evasive, not clearing up her question in the slightest.

Tilting her head Terra puzzled over his question. A break? To just get away from my regular life you mean? Terra didn't exactly stop going. Ever. The only times she'd been slowed down was when her leg had been broken and when she'd been too pregnant to keep going. I do go off sometimes and do other things just because I can. It was nice to break out of routines and be spontaneous. Not that she exactly had routines or habits, the perpetual wanderer that she was.

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread