summertime sadness
Shadow kept his eyes closed as he smiled big hearing and peaking out at the little fox bouncing away from him and it took all that he had to not break down laughing right there and then slowly he rolled to his stomach and lifted his head but remained laying down and he looked to Drin with a love and kindness in his eyes." Drin.... if you were to take anything from us talking then take this little bit of advice and I promise you will feel better."

Shadow smiled to her as he looked to the fox and moved his nose at him to make the little guy back off and whenever he looked away the little fox would advance and this would bring a smile to shadow's face that would only grow the closer the little one got.

" Drin....if ever, you need anything and I mean anything, you ask me and I'm sure there will be others in the pack as welcomeing and as openminded as me....I've got your back and I would without a second thought come to your aid or your beautiful son here...You have family that loves you and want only the best for you, I'll admit some say things differently than others and it can get confusing but everyone cares in there own way. I love you sis and you can always count on this large black brute to be there for you and leaf here."

Shadow looked to her and gave her a little whine and a kind smile as he looked to Leaf quickly making him bounce back and he kept up this game of red light green light for a while and he would hang out with the two for a long as he was needed and then he would go about his business and do what he always did, try to help others, train or spend time with his family. He loved his pack and all those in it and wanted only happiness for them all.

Messages In This Thread