Big, friendly giant
Sebastian grinned up at the white giant. At least he was friendly, as was fit for one with such a large smile on his fluffy face. Gods, but he was fluffy. It was difficult to tell what sort of a body he even had underneath all that fur, beyond the fact that he was big and solid. Emphasis on big. Almost Jazper-sized in fact, and on par with Aro and Torok when it came to height. Who knew, perhaps today he could get another eight-foot-tall member for Casa di Cavalieri.

Sebastian shook the proffered hand, flashing his white teeth in a bright smile at the handsome fuzzball. His own hand was lost halfway down his forearm in Jimson's grip. Partly because of his sheer size, and partly due to the fluffy fur. Sebastian certainly wouldn't mind cuddling with that. Neither pillows nor blankets would be needed with this beast. His lack of clothing was a bonus.

"Salve, Jimson," he said warmly, barely managing to maintain a firm grip on the big dog's hand. "I'm Sebastian, of Casa di Cavalieri. Pleasure to meet you." Once he had extracted his black hand, Sebastian gave Jimson a neat, extravagant bow, letting the tips of his ears brush against Jimson's abdomen. "Not usually, but I did not think I was so unnoticeable." Really, foxy fur and small size were hardly common in these areas. Sebastian was almost totally unique.

Messages In This Thread