Big, friendly giant
Sebastian's attitude to that in one gif

Huh. Jimson sounded rather puzzled by the compliment that Sebastian had so blithely thrown his way. Perhaps he was one of those rare wolves who either didn't know homosexuality existed or one of those idiots who took issue with it. Or he was closeted. Sebastian preferred the third option. He wouldn't mind taking another beefy eight-foot-tall man to his bed. That would be, what his third so far? Big guys were nice, especially when they were as fluffy as Jimson.

Sebastian strolled down the street alongside the fuzzy giant, his hip occasionally nudging against the big doggy's leg. Jimson certainly didn't waste time talking.

"Si, I do," he confirmed. "A mile or two north of the city, in a pack called Casa di Cavalieri. Jazper Rhiannon-Knight leads us, along with the newly promoted Alyssum de Fonte." Sebastian paused to inspect a patch of poison ivy, delicately stepping over the plant.

"Most of us are warriors of one sort or another, though it is not a requirement to join," he continued. "We are sworn to keep the peace in the peninsula, and I believe we have done a good job so far." Hard to say no to a pack full of accomplished warriors, about five of whom were over eight feet tall.

"Ah, but I am not here to advertise. This city is called Halifax. Many loners reside here, in small groups that cannot quite be called packs. It is a popular resting stop, and there is a bazaar of sorts that sets up every so often in the greater part. Many merchants there." Sebastian looked the fuzzy beast up and down. "Ah, and I would advise that you do not linger too long on your own. There are several gangs, pickpockets and cutthroats who might think it wise to steal from you." The artisan chuckled at that. There were plentier of easier targets, in his opinion.

"Is there anything in particular you'd like to know? Other packs, territories, me personally?" Sebastian raised a curious eyebrow at the massive male, hopping over a particularly large root that Jimson wouldn't even have to check his stride to walk over.

Messages In This Thread