Big, friendly giant
[html]

Word count: 349 // LOL

Jimson liked the red wolf well enough so far, but the smaller male seemed to have a neglect for personal space that was beginning to rub him the wrong way. He understood being affectionate -- he and his father and his brothers had exchanged hugs, pats, and other benign physical contact on a regular basis, but that was his family, where personal bubbles didn't exist. The Pyrenees struggled for a way to politely resolve the situation, and came up empty. He settled for moving marginally in the opposite direction every time Sebastian's hip touched him.

He nodded as the wolf described his pack. "Pack full o' warriors, huh? Sounds like a lotta responsibility, peacekeepin' fer the whole peninsula. What sorta warrior 're you, then?" Sebastian went on to describe the city, and Jimson made note to remember the bit about the bazaar. Could be interesting to see, at least. He grinned at the next admonition. "I appreciate th' warnin'. There'd hafta be a good group of 'em t'accomplish anythin', but I'll be sure'n keep an eye out." He paused as they begin to pass a large, crumbling church, stopping to appreciate the site. "Ah, now that right there's a pretty sight. Always did like churches 'n such, even when they're comin' t'pieces. So much care put inta buildin' 'em, an' they were so important t'people, an' yet they fell jus' like everythin' else when th' humans went." He glanced at Sebastian as the wolf asked if there was anything else he needed to know, seeming to emphasize his last two words. This man was pretty close to just flat-out odd, Jimson decided. He decided to stick to safer topics than the personal business of the smaller canine -- when you asked about personal things, people tended to expect you to give personal information in return, and he wasn't particularly in the mood for that can of worms. "Are there a lotta packs in th' area? Other'n Casa d' Caverleeri, I mean. I know I've had t'maze mah way through claimed terr'tories so far, is th' whole peninsula like that?"

Table credit Raze.
<style type="text/css">
.jimmoro-ooc {width:490px; padding: 3px 0px 3px 0px; font-size:11px; font-family: Georgia,serif; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:9px; font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.jimmoro b {color:#751b02;}
.jimmoro p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jimmoro {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c0b075; background-image:url(http://hensleyitis.files.wordpress.com/ ... eeping.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #655d3e; padding: 290px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#655d3e; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread