Big, friendly giant
Shameless and flirty as he might be, Sebastian was no fool. Nor was he one to push his affections where they weren't wanted, shallow or sincere as they might be. As Jimson shifted away each time the Italian's hip nudged against his leg, Sebastian very deliberately took a small step away. Gods, some people were far too afraid of offending others.

"Mmm. Not entirely full, but mostly. We are not known as an official peacekeeping force, however- it is a duty our leader has taken on to himself, and we mostly stick to the southern belt." To the north were wilder packs that jarred with his delicate sensibilities. Particularly that one filled with coyotes or some such. Or did they not accept coyotes? Sebastian couldn't remember, nor did he particularly want to. Leave the savage, primitive luperci in the dust of the Dark Age where they belonged. A part of him missed Europe for that- the more cultured, refined, forward-thinking atmosphere and people.

"I prefer my bow," Sebastian answered, somewhat absent-mindedly. "If I have to, I have my knives and fists in close combat. Do not grow complacent because of your size," he added warningly. "It's true that there are easier targets around, but a well-placed arrow from any bandit could prove fatal. Plenty of windows and buildings to ambush anyone from." Ah, it was a mistake the larger wolves made so easily. A pity that the value on speed and skill had diminished.

"Ah, yes. The churches. There were many grand churches in Sabini." Sebastian looked it over appreciatively, looking over Jimson as well. "Did you know that when the humans lived in Sabini, the centre of one of their very biggest religions was there? There are enormous castles and huge churches dedicated to it all across the land," he said proudly. "You could like fit every luperci in the peninsula into the castle where the leader of that religion lived, the Castello Sant'Angelo." Yes, fine. He was proud of his country's achievements, regardless of the fact that they were completed by a totally different species.

He winced slightly as Jimson butchered Casa's name, but continued on regardless. "Ah, yes there are. Eight or nine all across the peninsula, I believe," he nodded. "Cercatori d'Arte, Cour des Miracles, Inferni, AniWaya, a few others. All of them with foreign names, funnily enough," he mused. "If you should wish to see Casa di Cavalieri, feel free to do so. We're a few miles north of the city." Sebastian jerked his head in the direction of the pack, offering Jimson a friendly smile. "Why, if you joined, I think you might be our fifth member at least eight feet tall," he chuckled. He felt smaller all the time, surrounded by these giants.

Messages In This Thread