Every Move You Make
[html]

OOC here!

He waved over at her, tail thumping wildly with excitement. Picking up his scent Adelle quickly categorized him. A loner, pure dog, and had been around for a while. He was probably eager for some company with how he was acting. It could get lonely by himself like that. He did look enthused by the fact that she had acknowledged him with even a simple wave. Maybe she shouldn't have, just pushed on. Then she wouldn't end up distracted from her mission.

Her life needed more distractions. Changing direction Adelle moved towards him, tail wagging slowly. There wasn't as much enthusiasm in her approach, doing her best to look as cheerful as he was. He was so friendly it was almost comical. Her ears perked up at the name, wondering why he'd said that. Hi. I'm not a dove. Hesitating Adelle tried to figure out what to say next. I'm Adelle. Another long stretch followed before settling on asking his name. Who are you?

<style type="text/css">
.adelaze b {font-weight:bold; color:#d3ffff; font-family:georgia; text-shadow:#48574f 1px 1px 3px;}
.adelaze p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.adelaze {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#c4ecd6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2JXhy.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #48574f; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:arial; font-size:13px; color:#48574f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.adelaze .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.adelaze p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.adelaze p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread