Every Move You Make
[html]

((293)) --

Harvey

A laugh escaped the male upon exhale. Oh, no, of course not, miss, s'only a lil' term of admiration, it is. Ju's a lil' nick name. He smiled. The Brit had plenty to call females: Dove, love, bird, dear, duck... Or anything of that sort. Males he met usually got a mate or bloke, or if aggressive enough, brute, but it was as simple as an individual calling one hon or pal. Some where interchangable, but most men, he found, didn't appreciate being called ducky.

Adelle? Well, it's a pleasure t' meetcha, Miss Adelle! The red blotched dog nodded, I am Harvey Butler. What ya call me is pre'y up t' you, i'm not much of the picky sort, i'm not. Harv shrugged his broad shoulders and calmed himself down some, getting a slight impression of the sort of personality he was working with, and action upon what he deemed appropriate for the situation. He wasn't judging, but for shy, calm women, he hated to be too intimidating or boisterous, but if he found his company to be more easy-going or playful, a bit of silly words and hyper activity could be called for, or at least accepted.

He was currently somewhere in the middle, sort of testing the waters of this stranger. The cockney canine always found that the safest route, as not to automatically annoy or scare off the poor lad or lady present.

Leaning against the tree some now, he kept his arms crossed and smiled. So, ya jus' travelin' through, or somefin'? It was rude to ask others of their business. Ah, pardon me, miss... Harvey bowed shamefully. Tha' was rathah bold of me... Please don't feel like you're obligated t' answer me rudeness, Miss Adelle. I do apologize.

<style>
.Harvey-London p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Harvey-London b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Harvey-London-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread