Every Move You Make
[html]

OOC here!

His laugh was rocky, bounding out through the air. Tilting her head she listened to it, hearing an unusual lilt to his voice. Dove as a nickname? Adelle looked down at herself, wondering how that name could ever be thought to fit her. She was large, and a dark mixture of colors, and certainly nothing at all like the bird that he claimed was a nickname for her. She didn't really have a lot of nicknames actually. Just called 'love' occasionally. Perhaps it was a good nickname, but it certainly didn't belong to Adelle. Someone else would belong to that name much better.

His speech was interesting to listen to, Adelle caught on tracking it and breathing in every word even when it was as simple as giving his name. I think I'll stick to Harvey. She liked being called Miss Adelle, but she couldn't really think of what to call him in return. Smiling she shook her head, just fine with the question. It's alright, I'm not on a mission or anything. I'm just going over to the city to see if I can find some good leather gloves.

<style type="text/css">
.adelaze b {font-weight:bold; color:#d3ffff; font-family:georgia; text-shadow:#48574f 1px 1px 3px;}
.adelaze p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.adelaze {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#c4ecd6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2JXhy.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #48574f; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:arial; font-size:13px; color:#48574f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.adelaze .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.adelaze p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.adelaze p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread