Every Move You Make
[html]
((272)) --

She was unlike most females he'd seen; the stranger seemed larger than most, but not in an unappealing way (as Harv was one to find attraction and interest in anything, and anyone, unless they proved they weren't deserving of such). She also seemed more like a fighter than a more dainty type of girl. It was strange to call her names such as dove or lil' bird with her stature and size, but he wouldn't dare go as far was to refer to her like he would a male. Maybe something in between? Was there such a term?

His pondering expression probably made him appear dazed and dumb, but he was actually quite focused on how to be most polite to this woman. As a gentleman, and especially as a British individual, his top priority was politeness.

Miss Adelle would have to work.

The cockney luperci smiled some, and nodded his head. Sure fin', most everybo'y does.

Harvey was relieved that she wasn't offended by his being so bold. As a youngster he'd been thought strictly to keep out of the business of others while in conversation. Though, in the gang, he had no problem diving into the personal lives of anybody for his own gain... But that was what he was changing about him with his arrival to Nova Scotia. That part of him was something he wanted dead.Ah, the ci'y? 'Alifax, I assume? He smiled, proud of himself for knowing the location, despite it being where he lived. I live there meself. Could 'elp ya out wif anyfin' if ya needed it... The aussie dog said with a shrug.

<style type="text/css">
.razeharv-ooc {width:440px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.razeharv b {color:#f0e5e0; font-family:georgia, serif; text-shadow:#48392a 1px 1px 2px;}
.razeharv b:before {content:open-quote;}
.razeharv b:after {content:close-quote;}
.razeharv p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.razeharv {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ab8763; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JO1W9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:#48392a 1px solid; padding:410px 0px 3px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#48392a; line-height:18px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread