Every Move You Make
[html]

OOC here!

Nodding she happily settled down near him. She could wait for him to be rested up before heading out. Adelle had just needed to get out of the pack. The feeling of doing nothing was actually strange for her, used to constant motion and heading about. It seemed to buzz in her, ears twitching about to catch every sound. Adelle wasn't a particularly jumpy female. She had plenty of energy, but she was constantly channeling it and had quite good control over it in most situations.

This didn't prove to be one of them. Do you live in Halifax? I can imagine that it's quite nice there, with everything you could want. Of course, there's lots of canines that head through there, and no pack protection. Casa's quite close, so I never have to worry about such things of course. The chatter was brief, passing through as if there was nothing more to it, smiling as her fingers drummed against the tree and her eyes darted about, taking in everything that was there. Staying still was hard.

<style type="text/css">
.adelaze b {font-weight:bold; color:#d3ffff; font-family:georgia; text-shadow:#48574f 1px 1px 3px;}
.adelaze p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.adelaze {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#c4ecd6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2JXhy.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #48574f; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:arial; font-size:13px; color:#48574f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.adelaze .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.adelaze p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.adelaze p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread