Every Move You Make
[html]
((269)) Apologies for the wait. ;u; Busier week than I'd thought.

Harvey was relieved to see that the other was settling as well, meaning he didn't have to start off too soon. He took advantage of the opportunity and decided to rest himself, though in a way that wouldn't seem rude to his company, or show that he was uninterested, as he was quite the opposite.

Tha' I do, Miss Adelle, an' it is quite lovely... The Brit nodded. Reminds me of 'ome, it does! what, wif it's buldin's an' grey skies an' the like... A lil' London for a bloke like me. Tha' way, I don't find meself gettin' all too 'omesick, or uncomfortable in a relatively new area, for me.

He wasn't exactly new anymore, especially being settled in an actual home for quite a while now, but compared to his time growing up in England, Harv was still getting used to the way of life. London was quite filled with it's number of canines, but most were dogs, like himself. He'd never seen so many other species in an area until his arrival to Nova Scotia. It was nothing to complain about, though, and the aussie dog really did enjoy it in Halifax.

True... I've actually been lookin' t' find me a pack t' be a part of... The cockney luperci nodded, I've 'eard a lot of benefits of joinin' one, an' protection sounds like a good idea. Not t' mention bein' able t' meet new people in the sort of community... I can do as I wish as a loner, for the most part, but... Seems in pack life, the good out weighs the bad significantly.

<style type="text/css">
.razeharv-ooc {width:440px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.razeharv b {color:#f0e5e0; font-family:georgia, serif; text-shadow:#48392a 1px 1px 2px;}
.razeharv b:before {content:open-quote;}
.razeharv b:after {content:close-quote;}
.razeharv p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.razeharv {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ab8763; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JO1W9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:#48392a 1px solid; padding:410px 0px 3px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#48392a; line-height:18px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread