Every Move You Make
[html]

((239)) --

Harvey

Tha' it does! Harvey said with a laugh. The sound was always a happy one, but never booming. Much like his voice, it was considerably soft in tone, with a sort of gruff sound tainting it. It was neither too deep nor high pitched, but fittingly set to represent his age. Along with his thick cockney accent, the red merle aussie dog had a distinct voice.

Well, a' least... Compared, tha' is. He started again with a smile, looking to his new acquaintance. Nice, grey ci'y wif tall buildin's an' stormy wea'vah... Tha's pre'y much as London as it gets, love. It was true that he'd picked a location much like his old hometown. He wanted to start a new life upon arriving to the new land, and that didn't mean he had to go from city gangster to farmer joe or a swamp dweller. He felt comfortable in the ruined urban area, and location really didn't effect his new personality. As long as he could continue to keep his anger at bay, he was doing well at his goal.

The red blotched luperci gave a nod. True. Tha's why I've really considered lookin' into joinin' one. Most of the blokes I've met 'round 'ere are in a pack, so I know they are allowed t' travel a' least somewhat, y'know? Ju's 'ave a feelin' bein' on me own isn't goin' t' be too grand in the long run.

<style>
.Harvey-London p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Harvey-London b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Harvey-London-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread