Every Move You Make
[html]
((220)) --

Her voice was unlike any other female's he'd heard before. It was fitting to her unique build, though, and Harvey figured is she had a soft, higher voice it'd be out of place. It was all different, but nothing he felt was unattractive or unnerving.

The red merle australian shepherd noticed Adelle wagging her tail, and gave an amused smile, happy to have done something to at least somewhat entertain or excite the other. He sighed heavily, thought it was a gesture of contentment as he relaxed against the tree still.

Oh, Casa? I've 'eard of it, I 'ave... Uhm... Fightin'? He frowned some. Yes, he could fight, but... One of the reasons he wanted to start his life new as because of all the violence in his past. He hated to admit that he'd gotten into a fight with a stranger in this new land, but he did realize his fault and walked away wounded, but proud of his decision.

Harv gave a bit of a shrug, I...can, I 'ate t' admit. But... Not sure I'd really be lookin' forward t' anyfin' tha' requires me t' fight much. I mean, for self-defense, or t' 'elp anovah in need, I guess tha's understandable... If tha's what you're askin'. Yeh, I can fend for meself an' mates. The Brit nodded.

<style type="text/css">
.razeharv-ooc {width:440px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.razeharv b {color:#f0e5e0; font-family:georgia, serif; text-shadow:#48392a 1px 1px 2px;}
.razeharv b:before {content:open-quote;}
.razeharv b:after {content:close-quote;}
.razeharv p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.razeharv {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ab8763; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JO1W9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:#48392a 1px solid; padding:410px 0px 3px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#48392a; line-height:18px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread