Every Move You Make
[html]

OOC here!

He was a pretty easy going guy. Harvey smiled at Adelle's excitement, the young female noticing and trying to calm herself down. She wanted to be collected, and as wonderful as his words were she didn't think that acting as excited and enthusiastic as he was was the right response. It was far too energetic for a pair that was just resting and chatting. She couldn't tamp down her smile, though her tail did slow it's pace. She was enjoying the conversation, and didn't want to make him feel like they had to rush off to the city.

Adelle stilled completely at his frown, intense blue eyes focusing on him. Fighting wasn't a bad thing. At least, she didn't think it was. It was to protect the pack, and help others, and to care for oneself. There were very few negative associations she had to fighting, beyond the outburst she'd had against Neela. She listened patiently as he spoke, unsure what else would require fighting. I can't imagine fighting for something other than those reasons. Most members in the pack know how to fight, so I figured it would be best if you could too. Well, if you join. Adelle laughed happily, her tail swaying as she pushed away the more negative notations of their conversation.

<style type="text/css">
.adelaze b {font-weight:bold; color:#d3ffff; font-family:georgia; text-shadow:#48574f 1px 1px 3px;}
.adelaze p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.adelaze {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#c4ecd6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2JXhy.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #48574f; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:arial; font-size:13px; color:#48574f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.adelaze .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.adelaze p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.adelaze p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread