Every Move You Make
[html]
((212)) --

The pause between them was short as they both seemed to be affected by the other's obvious change in disposition, but it felt like an eternity for the red merle Australian shepherd.

She was clearly no longer as amused, and the cockney luperci could even describe the overall, new feeling of the conversation tense enough to make it's contributors uneasy.

It first, he felt the aura had shifted to the more negative spectrum do to his own fault, but he wasn't much of a pessimist, and especially not one to blame himself over such trivial matters (and to assume something so great from an action as minuscule was absurd in itself), so he instead shrugged it off and brought a smile forth to his red blotched and white face.

Giving a bit of a huff, Harvey stood up himself, stretching instantly afterwards. He enjoyed the time to rest, but it was only getting later, and he probably should get heading back to his home.

Well, I'd 'ope so! Not all too late now, we could pro'ly make it t' 'Alifax 'fore dark. An' wif' me 'elp, you may be able t' get what ya need pre'y quickly as well... I'd 'ope. He restated, smiling softly still. So... Shall we 'ead off now?

<style type="text/css">
.razeharv-ooc {width:440px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.razeharv b {color:#f0e5e0; font-family:georgia, serif; text-shadow:#48392a 1px 1px 2px;}
.razeharv b:before {content:open-quote;}
.razeharv b:after {content:close-quote;}
.razeharv p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.razeharv {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ab8763; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JO1W9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:#48392a 1px solid; padding:410px 0px 3px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#48392a; line-height:18px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]center

Messages In This Thread