Every Move You Make
[html]
((303)) Sure, sounds good to me. Hope this is okay.

Though plenty of hours had come and gone, the time elapsed felt significantly less than what was reality.

Harvey thought it was most likely due to the company, but he also somewhat feared that though the trip felt shorter to him, his near constant running trap quite possibly made the journey not only longer, but agonizing for his company.

The red merle aussie dog decided to shrug it off, smiling a tad nervously, but getting to the point anyway. Well, dis is it! We're 'ere... Harv announced confidently, holding his arms apart somewhat with his palms facing outward, as if presenting the city to Adelle like a gift, or special hiding place.

I do 'ope I didn't manage t' talk your ear off, love. He finally apologized, feeling guilty now that he was probably far too overexcited for the more serious seeming female. I jus' guess you're pre'y easy t' talk t'. 'Ope tha' doesn't change your mind 'bout me walkin' back wif' ya, neivah, but... If it does, I can understand tha'. He didn't let the fact that be may have been bothersome worry him. He apologized, and that was all he could do from this point, so, he smiled and kept on with the initial plan.

The Brit crosses his arms, looking around the ruins and rubble of the once functioning city. Hm... Where t' look first. He would have probably mumbled something along the lines of Leather, leather... whilst searching, to remind himself of his goal, but he knew full well that it wouldn't come out as others would say, and for once, he felt awkward about his accent.

Again, he shrugged off his assumption, starting off in one direction, toward an abandoned store of sorts. Come on, may be best t' check 'bout 'fore it gets too late, now.

<style type="text/css">
.razeharv-ooc {width:440px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.razeharv b {color:#f0e5e0; font-family:georgia, serif; text-shadow:#48392a 1px 1px 2px;}
.razeharv b:before {content:open-quote;}
.razeharv b:after {content:close-quote;}
.razeharv p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.razeharv {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ab8763; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JO1W9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:#48392a 1px solid; padding:410px 0px 3px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#48392a; line-height:18px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread