Every Move You Make
[html]
((289)) Sorry for latenesssss. Trying to finish threads. ;n;

If his heart had been weak, it probably would have went into some sort of arrest as Adelle's chair gave way. He didn't find himself incapable of catching her, as he knew what adrenaline could do to an already fit male like himself, but the thought of her possibly hurting herself doing what he should have offered to do for her made him regret his just standing about and watching.

Luckily, she was safely landed now, and didn't seem too upset, at least, with the lack of assistance the red merle had given. He had scarred arms ready to grab hold of her if need be, but it seemed she was able to regain her footing on her own well enough. Harvey sighed. Awfully sorry 'bout tha, dovey. Should 'ave offered t' look up there meself, keep ya from ge'in' all dir'y an' save ya from fallin'. Sure if I took a beatin' from a tumble, it'd be less upse'in' than seein' a miss get 'erself 'urt in the process.

He couldn't help put apologize, as he was cursing himself for not being as gentlemanly as possible. He didn't fear that he was reverting to his old, gangster days, but it would have been nice to keep her from even having the scare of being harmed.

I'm fine, dove, no need t' feel sorry ovah it. I should 'ave 'elped. He restated, pressing a white hand to his broad chest in offering his apology.

Attention was brought back to the canvas of what seemed to be leather. At least, that's what the British canine could get out of it all, through scent and sight. Bi-coloured eyes glanced to Adelle. Seems useful enough, right? I mean... Can ya use it?

<style type="text/css">
.razeharv-ooc {width:440px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.razeharv b {color:#f0e5e0; font-family:georgia, serif; text-shadow:#48392a 1px 1px 2px;}
.razeharv b:before {content:open-quote;}
.razeharv b:after {content:close-quote;}
.razeharv p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.razeharv {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ab8763; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JO1W9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:#48392a 1px solid; padding:410px 0px 3px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#48392a; line-height:18px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread