undisclosed desires in your heart
[html]

Colibri Haki
You guys are the best. <3!!
WC: 566

After what felt like an eternity of waiting, the door swung abruptly open, revealing the tall figure of Saul Stormbringer emerging from the shadows. Coli stared mutely up at him, desperation shining in her blue eyes. She didn't need words, as the intuitive healer quickly whisked her inside and locked the door behind them. She shuffled obediently along as he led her to the spare bedroom, the one she had slept in not so long ago. That was the night she told her sister about the litter. Now the firstborn Vináttan puppies would be delivered under their roof. The Virdings were much too kind to her.

Another contraction rippled through her, and she suddenly clutched at Saul's arm, gripping it tightly for support. "I am scared," Coli whispered, trembling all over. This had all come about so fast, and she was still woefully unprepared. She was still hoping this would prove to be a false alarm, and they could all laugh about it in the morning. The pain was growing more intense, though, and in her heart she knew it was time for something she could not run away from. She realized her claws were digging into his arm and quickly let go, cringing apologetically. "Th... thank you, though... If I don't... if I end up... you... you're my family..." Coli's disjointed sentiments trailed off, and she huffed with frustration, wanting to say something heartfelt but finding herself too distraught to articulate anything properly.

Then Lilin seemed to materialize, her dark curves blending with the shadows. Coli caught her breath, gazing beseechingly at her sister and dear friend. "L... Lilin, you... don't have to," she said softly, ears pressed flat against her mane. It was selfish of her to ask her sister to stay, knowing it would upset her. If their roles were reversed, Coli would not have the stomach to watch the delivery mere days before her own due date. She swallowed nervously, wringing her wrists. She was selfish, because if Lilin left her she would cry. It might be their last moment together. She moved to touch her sibling, merely to brush her fingers against the Soulstorm heir's wrist, before stumbling to the bed.

She already felt too weak to stand, and as the next contraction racked her, she slipped onto her back, grabbing her Frithr pendant and clutching it as tightly as she could to keep from crying out.
A panicked growl rumbled in her throat, and she half rose from the bed, eyes darting wildly about the room. "I, I can't do this, it's too soon," she stammered, but sank back against the mattress helplessly. She was with family here, where else was she going to flee to? There was a warm dampness trickling down the inside of her thighs, and she whimpered in embarrassment, shifting her legs uncomfortably as she thought of the obvious -- had she just urinated on herself? There was a slight relief from the building pressure inside her, and she exhaled softly as the contraction released her, praying it was just the water that had cushioned her growing pups. The thought occurred to her that this process was going to be messy, and it could very well ruin the bedding that wasn't hers. Feebly she pawed at the wool blanket, trying to push it away from her quivering haunches as she waited for the next wave.

I know you've suffered But I don't want you to hide
It's cold and loveless, I won't let you be denied
I want to satisfy the undisclosed desires in your heart

template by revo. modification by Becca <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread