undisclosed desires in your heart
[html]
omnomnom

Despite the severity of the situation, Saul was at least slightly pleased that Colibri trusted him enough to come to him when she needed. She wasn't the most trustful of females and she had an innate fear of males, but he supposed the proximity of her sister drew her closer as well. The pleading look in her eyes nearly broke his heart as he ushered her inside, locking the door securely behind them. She needed to feel safe and to know that nobody would be able to walk in on her in a most intimate and vulnerable moment would probably soothe her a little more. She clutched hold of his arm, claws digging into the flesh, pointing out clearly that another contraction was rippling through her body. Sympathy echoed on his face as he thought of the pain she must be going through, before her small voice caused a soft, wordless hum to escape from him. Hearing Lilin shuffling around reassured him that she'd heard his plea, before he turned, green eyes catching bright blue. I'm not going to let anything happen to you, Coli. Trust me...

His voice remained firm, but quiet, gentle. As they entered the spare room that she'd previously stayed in, Saul was grateful to see that Lilin had placed clean bedding in here, a few blankets that would certainly be useful this evening. His thoughts were interrupted at her next words, revealing the extent of her fears. His face softened from hard concentration to emphatic care. He wouldn't let her die, no matter what happened. I'm going to do everything I can to make sure you're here for your babies, I promise. He offered in return, though he really wanted to return the sentiment profusely- Colibri was his family even if he was only related through Lilin now. Moving around the room, Saul began to get what he needed ready- herbs that would help if he needed them, his satchel that held various tools he might need. He heard Coli address her sister, glancing up to see Lilin standing close to her sibling. He smiled softly, though he was distracted with getting himself prepared.

Gratefully, Colibri made her own way over to the bed and lowered herself down. It was perhaps around this time that a tangy odour caught his nose and he glanced down to see that her waters appeared to have broken. That was a good thing, although it did mean she was well on her way to giving birth. Exiting the room for a moment, Saul gathered up a pile of rabbit furs, for a variety of uses. Re-entering, Saul walked past his mate, a brief touch to her arm to show his appreciation that she was here, before the male settled on the floor by Colibri's head. Its a bit of a waiting game until you feel the urge to push, I'm afraid. He spoked softly, though his hands had moved to gently roll over her swollen abdomen. He could feel three distinct bodies he thought, lining up to be born. He hoped for his mate's sake and that of the almost-mother, that this birth went without complications.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba703 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e1d8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #18130b; }
.freeba703 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba703 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#203341; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... /sZvvY.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #041521; padding: 0px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#afb8c0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #203341; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba703 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba703 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
527+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread