undisclosed desires in your heart
[html]
my last post! ama-bug, you're welcome to post once more or not, either way <3

His concentration rested firmly on the females lower half and he entrusted Lilin with the job of keeping her sister awake. He didn't have a clue how much blood had been lost, the extent of the damage was firmly covered up by the wad of rabbit skin pressed in place to stem it. He'd known it wouldn't be enough and the heel of his hand was still massaging circle's into her lower abdomen. He briefly recognised her feeble attempt to swat his hands away, but it was ignored. She needed the bleeding to stop and he could think of no other way. Hopefully, getting the uterus to contract once more would cut off the blood vessels and stop the bleeding. For a moment, he had no idea what he was doing- when was he meant to stop massaging?

Stopping for a moment, he allowed his hand to remain, pressed firmly against her abdomen to try and feel any more contractions. It had grown still and the male held his breath for a moment. Glancing up to check that Colibri was still awake, he tried a reassuring smile for both of them before he reduced the pressure on the wad of rabbit fur. The slick red of the blood that had already escaped her body was a distracting sight and he almost panicked and replaced the bandage before he forced himself to look closer. Using the outer rabbit skin (the one that had been touching his hand) the male quickly and discreetly cleaned up the area and was relieved when no more blood rushed to take its place. She was no longer breathing.

His breath rushed from him in a gust and he looked up at Lilin, a firm nod letting her know that everything was okay. His body sagged back as he rolled the soiled skins up, gathering as many as he could. He stopped as he heard Coli's soft words and he reached over with his free hand to cup her knee gently. You can rest now, Coli... the bleeding's stopped and I think you're going to be alright. He said softly. Reaching across, he placed a kiss on Lilin's forehead before making his exit. He went to burn the rabbit skins outside, getting rid of the evidence that indicated how close Colibri had come to dying.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba703 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e1d8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #18130b; }
.freeba703 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba703 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#203341; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... /sZvvY.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #041521; padding: 0px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#afb8c0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #203341; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba703 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba703 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
388+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread