everybody talks
[html]
The Witch Doctor

Word Count → 363 :: Sky is in Lupus form. Smile

When Drin had braved the tree clinic earlier, Sky had been surprised. The two had gone for a walk, talked about things happening in the pack, but knew that they would have to keep their voices low and words carefully thought out- it wasn't that Sky had lost her loyalty to Zalen and the pack. No, rather, she still felt the same strong pull to New Dawn she'd felt upon joining the pack moons ago. Rather, she'd felt... concerned for Zalen, for his decisions and behaviour. So had Drin. So the two girls had planned to meet another day, somewhere more secluded, to get it all out into the air between them. Sky had felt relieved that she and Shawchert hadn't been deluded by Titania's loss- Drin missed the alphess just as much.

That morning, come Dawn, Sky found herself more restless than usual. She watched the sun appear over the trees, but as soon as she could see the warm light of it, she'd set off for Deer Lake. She was somewhat surprised to see Fella running to catch up with her about half-way, but with a quick and friendly greeting to the feline, the two continued the walk there together- Drin wouldn't mind. She'd never gotten the chance to meet Fella. Today would be a good enough day for that and the bobcat could easily be trusted to keep his mouth shut.

Upon arriving over a rolling hill, both mother and adopted feline son spotted their siamese marked friend. The sun was high by that point, casting warm rays of sunlight down on Sky pelt as she approached, tail waving behind her in a friendly way. I hope I didn't keep you waiting. She barked as she came near, pausing to give the other woman a quick lick to the ear before settling down on the beach. Fella came over and sat beside Sky, meowing a hello. Fella came along- I hope you don't mind. She'd of course mentioned Fella plenty of times before, that she'd adopted the little cat while she was in d'Arte and that he'd followed her to New Dawn despite the risks. How're you today?

<style type="text/css">
.bobcat1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#051200 1px 1px 1px;}
.bobcat1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.bobcat1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.bobcat1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#603819; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.bobcat1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bobcat1 {margin:0px auto; width: 450px; background-color:#a08f7d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/r7cPj.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#41240f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.bobcat1 .name {color:#603819; font-size:50px; font-family: 'IM Fell English SC'; text-align:left; text-indent:5px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.bobcat1 b:before {
content: open-quote; }
.bobcat1 b:after {
content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread