everybody talks
[html]

Meow:: Aww bobcat!!! Drin is also in lupus. Smile WC:: 5+

Palaydrian was starting to feel anxious along the bank. What if someone else were to happen this way. Stop being silly...nobody comes out here, she told herself before casting her glance across the lake for the upteenth time. She felt foolish for feeling so onguard within her own homelands, but she just couldn’t take any chances. Sky of all people she knew would most likely be warm and welcoming to Leaf, but anyone else other than Shadow, felt like a threat to her. In a pack that so strictly stuck to the more natural ways, Drin’s insistence to care for the kit and raise him as her own not only was unnatural, but surely frowned upon. Jiva had claimed that Zalen might even kill the child if he ever came in contact with him, which made Drin speculate over what Tharin or Augustus would do. Though the Omega admired their dominance and strong need to protect the pack, she couldn’t help but think they took the natural way of life a little too far in a world that had clearly moved on. And wolves not bothering to adapt or even trying to understand the new ways of life were dangerous. Stubbornness could only get you so far without the help of fang and claw. The woman really was feeling like an outsider everyday. She was sure the pair had found her garden quite odd if not alarming, but Drin understood that using her optime form and adapting to some humanistic ways were good for the pack and good for her family.

Her worried heart slowed when she saw an odd couple approaching. Rolling off her haunches she stood on all fours with her tail wagging as the two came closer. Her smile broadened with knowing as her eyes held Fella. Of course of all people, Sky would not be one to judge! How could she have forgotten about the medic’s own adopted son? Drin shook her head before speaking. Not at all! She responded with her own licks and headbutts of affectionate greeting, careful not to reopen the healing cut on her head. I’ve heard so much about you, she said to Fella before turning her attention back to Sky. I’m doing well...much better, and I have a surprise for you, she said in a mock mysterious tone before voicing a small bark. A tiny fox kit immediately bounded out from hiding and sheepishly scuttled towards the Omega’s legs, peering up at both Sky and Fella from behind her socked limbs.

A chuckle rose up in Drin’s mouth before she introduced her shy son. This is Leaf, she said with a proud smile. I found him abandoned and took him in as my own, she explained. Perhaps you could give him a good look over? ...Poor thing was just skin and bones when I happened upon him. Smiling ocean eyes turned back to her friend when the kit sallied forth a pathetic bark of his own.

Table Credit to Becca! <3.

<style type="text/css">
.palaydrian-siamese b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.palaydrian-siamese b:before { content: open-quote; }
.palaydrian-siamese b:after { content: close-quote; }
.palaydrian-siamese .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.palaydrian-siamese p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.palaydrian-siamese {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#DEB45E; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... iamese.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 360px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2F4F4F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread