Far From Home
[html]

((412)) S'Alright, I understand! And great~

Harvey

It was as if some sort of divine force had red his mind, and sent a solution to his loneliness. Harvey wasn't an especially religious individual, and he lacked belief in anything controlling his life, such as fate or destiny, but either way, something had driven this stranger to his location, and he appreciated the company, before even assuming it was good or not.

He sat up quickly, rubbing his eyes some, as they'd grown tired after such a day. With a smile, he answered back in his thick, cockney accent. Well, 'ello there, ducky... Oh, 'ow impolite of me t' be si'in' 'bout! Harv said, standing now before the female.

The male was fit, but not overly so. His body was covered in scars, some (the ones on his inner thighs) hidden away by a pair of old black shorts he'd found in well enough shape to wear back in Halifax when he went looting for amusement, but the majority of the healed wounds were visible and often caused the Brit to become automatically intimidating.

Along with the bottoms he wore low enough to give his long tail to wag (despite his breed, he sported a full tail, which wasn't anything uncommon in aussie shepherds, but it seemed more likely that they'd be naturally bobbed), Harvey sported a pair of cracked and scratched aviator sunglasses atop his mess of reddish locks. He probably looked like a clown, bearing what he did, but he found it, himself, appealing, and confidently kept on with his attire.

The name's Harvey Butler. The red merle male said with a slight bow, finding it more suitable for a lady then a handshake, though if she offered, he may take it gently, as a gentleman should. An', may I ask who I 'ave 'ad the pleasure of meetin'? The cockney dog said with a grin. Asking for a name wasn't anything too personal, so he found it appropriate enough to ask, if he did so in the correct manner.

She was a stunning sight, he'd admit if he had the chance. Her pale pelt was rather lovely, and overall she was nothing far from beauty. Of course, Harvey Butler found most anything containing an attractive quality, but always in it's own way, and only if it proved deserving.

This woman seemed lovely enough so far, but the Brit wouldn't let his guard down just yet, and his initial opinion could (and usually would) be altered through conversation.

<style>
.Harvey-London p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Harvey-London b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Harvey-London-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread