Far From Home
[html]

((518)) --

Harvey

Raised as he was to be a gentleman, Harvey treated all in a polite manner. He rarely dropped the act unless the other proved to be undeserving, but since his arrival to Nova Scotia, he had only been rude to one particular coyote, and even that, he was ashamed of admitting.

The only really impolite thing (if it could really be called so) Harvey Butler would commit was keeping his past a secret, but seeing as he considered diving into a stranger's past very ungentlemanly, he felt it was only fair that he not has his life's history questioned.

Shiloh's smile brought one of his own to the red merle luperci's face. It definitely suited her, and only emphasize her already obvious beauty. The cockney male himself was quite cocky about his person, and didn't mind showing that quality, especially if the stranger was also content with their appearance.

He clearly enjoyed the compliment in the retort, his grin growing more defined and his full tail (as some other australian shepherds were often found with their naturally bobbed or half-tails) wagging contently. Well, fank ya, Miss Shiloh! It wasn't the first time he'd been called attractive, but he rather appreciated her taking a sort of appreciation for his rugged appearance. The Brit was often nervous about coming off as intimidating to the young ladies met along the way, or as a troublesome brute who couldn't care for anybody other than himself. Both were ludicrous assumption, because if one was to simply take a moment and actually talk with the dog, he'd prove the theories otherwise, but they were still initial thoughts at first. Thanks to that, hearing his rugged exterior could possibly be considered handsome was something Harvey Butler found pleasure in hearing.

He smiled again when the pale female said his name, without the prefix mister and specifically without mentioning his surname alone.

Wanderin' sure does 'ave it's up sides, it does... Get t' meet lovely fin' like yourself. Harv laughed softly, still sincere, but not wanting to appear overly obsessive with compliments; he simply found amusement in flattering others, but he knew even that was dangerous if he went over the top with it all. Ah... Do you miss it back in the south? It's quite nice up 'ere as well, of course... He shrugged, I'm quite content wif' where I'm se'led, but I 'aven't lived 'ere long enough t' really miss a place. Well, 'sides London, tha' is.

It was a question often asked, Harvey's possibility of joining a pack, but it was something that he wasn't tired of answering, because he often asked himself why he still wasn't involved in the lovely sounding communities. I do like t' meet new people, but... Tha' could be done even in a pack. Sure, I get t' wander 'bout an' such, but finkin' 'bout it... Bein' in a pack, you're nevah lonesome, ya 'ave protection, you're actually a par' of somefin' grea'er... Jus' 'aven't been too sure 'bout which is right for a bloke like me, I guess. Harvey ended with a grin and a small shrug.

<style>
.Harvey-London p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Harvey-London b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Harvey-London-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread