Far From Home
[html]

((856)) Gah, feel so bad for not getting to this sooner. ;n; Was busy watching plays last two niiiigghhhttttssss. andnoyoudon'tsuck. :I

Harvey

Dreadful, yeh? Harvey repeated with a somewhat shocked tone. If anything, it was to come off as playful, reading a difference in the female's personality as they seemed to grow more comfortable with each other's presence. The red merle male typically tried to be a gentleman, but more often than not, he'd prefer to be his usual cocky and flirtatious self.

He gave a bit of a nod, crossing scarred arms across his white chest. Tha' don't sound like much fun a' all. Well, if it makes ya feel any be'eh, me childhood wasn't all daisies neivah. Was a right sort of brat, I was, an' bloo'y spoiled. Can't do much for meself now 'cause of tha', but... I'm learnin'. The dog admitted with a shrug. His pup period was nothing he feared holding back, at least not the dependent, early months. While still attached to the care of his parents, Harvey was given all he needed, and had little to do for himself. It was most likely due to his littermates' early deaths, leaving him the soul survivor of the Butler offspring, but either way, it did little good in preparing him for adulthood.

Gail and Mycroft Butler most likely assumed that he'd figured things out as he grew, easing into the way of a mature canine, but with his joining the horrid gang he regretting being a part of now, the Londoner was just as incapable of common chores. Due to his power and status in the mob, he rarely had to do anything but fight (and even that was mostly for the fun of it). He'd come in with great respects thanks to his nasty personality, ability to hold his own and the fact that, at the time, was in an on and off sort of relationship the leader's younger sister. Raised with little expectations, and driven to a life that only spoiled him more, Harvey was now alone in a land where knowing how to keep at least oneself alive was a must.

This was why he had become quite interested in joining a pack.

Ah, Ireland, ya say? Yeh, 'eard of it. 'Ave been to Ireland a time or two, I 'ave, wif... Business. The Brit shrugged. Not too often, 'dough, 'ad to cross ovah the rest of Bri'ain, for me 'ometown was toward the east, an' was pro'ly tha farthest east ya could get from the Irish, while still stayin' in Bri'ain, tha' is... Harv caught onto his ramblings and continued then to make his point, Well, then ya 'ad to go all the way 'cross Wales, ovah the wa'er, an' there ya go, Ireland. He finished quickly.

He didn't mean to get into a sort of tale of it all, but he felt by mentioning that he knew so well where the country was and had been there before, he shared some sort of connection. The gentleman shook his head at such an absurd thought, even laughing softly before he apologized, in a sense.

But, ya pro'ly already knew tha', huh? Didn't mean t' ramble on 'bout it. Guess tha's what 'appens when I find meself tongue tied an' trippin' ovah words t' say t' such a lovely 'fin... His compliments were back. That was something he could do well, and would allow the other pleasure as well.

Her details about the pack really interested the shepherd male. It seemed a quite lovely little community, and though it wasn't really what he was used to, it was more than he'd really heard about other packs. I imagine it's pre'y close knit, is it? Not that being close was too awfully important, as he understood personal boundaries and individuals who'd much rather keep their distance, but getting well acquainted with at least some members of the group could only prove beneficial, especially for such an unskilled man as the Cockney. Well, tha' somefin' I'll certainly 'ave t' look into. The dog said with a smile, Who knows, may jus' be what I've been lookin' for!

He grew more serious as her tone went suddenly sharp. Enemies? Her gaze kept him frozen, listening intently to her warning. The merled luperci had been warned of a certain pack previously, but never had anybody been quite so serious, and Harvey could only assume it was due to the near personal experience this Shiloh had been through. He'd be sure to keep clear of the area mentioned, and have a soft smile.

The reformed ex-gangster didn't wish to keep the air so tense about them, and seeing the white shewolf in her playful, happy state was far more appealing than worrying over his hide. No worries, love... The aussie shepherd said, resting a hand on her slender shoulder gently, as if the weight of it purely would damage her in some way. I'll be careful. An', if it makes ya feel any be'eh 'bout it all, I'll avoid the area all togevah. Can't 'ave ya worried ovah a bloke like me, I can't. Why, I fear I wouldn't deserve it! He added, grinning more. His tail wagged some as he pulled his hand back.

<style>
.Harvey-London p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Harvey-London b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Harvey-London-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread