Watch the stars with me
[html]
Someday...

I'll dance amongst the stars

Word Count → +3 :: OOC.

Adonia seemed to be mesmerized by him when he came near her, her blue eyes glistening. He too was quite taken with her, but it was clear to him that she wanted to be like him in that moment, so without warning she began to shift. When the transformation began, Zalen stepped and looked away; he was still shy when it came to watching others shift, though he was beginning to get used to it, with having watch Lena’s first shift recently. Therefore, he stole a peek back at Adonia just before she finished, and was instantly taken with her feminine Optime form. She was a beautiful and well-built female, and he was quickly by her side again.

She came close to a nuzzle before answering his unspoken question; she said she was just restless, that the humidity was getting to her. He was almost going to believe her when suddenly she turned away from him to vomit in the grass. He trotted over to her, rubbing his flank against hers in support, before sniffing at what she had just regurgitated. It did not smell of sickness at all, it seemed she just had an upset stomach, most likely from pregnancy. It was as much confirmation as he needed. Don’t be sorry, just eat some grass, you’ll feel better. Perhaps I could ask Jiva to make you some of his tea. Zalen wasn’t a fan of the human drink, but he knew that it had medical properties and that some teas could help the stomach.

Zalen then reached out and took hold of Adonia’s forearm and pulled her towards him as he laid down onto his back, guiding her to lay upon his chest. It was an intimate mood but he felt no shame in it, as Adonia was most likely carrying his brood. Once she was situated, he ran his claws through her mane, The puppies, they are mine? It was a question within a question, what he was really asking was had she mated with any others besides he.

Zalen Damaichu
<style type="text/css">
.zalstars b {font-weight:bold; color:#a3b1d5; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.zalstars p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.zalstars p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.zalstars .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#5b6787;}
.zalstars .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Metamorphous', cursive; text-align:right; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 1px 1px 1px; color:#5b6787; margin:0px 50px 120px 0px;}
.zalstars .words {font-size:20px; font-family: 'Metamorphous', cursive; text-align:right; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 1px 1px 1px; color:#5b6787; line-height:20px; padding:0px 15px 5px;}
.zalstars p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.zalstars p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.zalstars p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.zalstars .text {font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#5b6787 0px 0px 3px; padding:5px 0px 80px 0px; }
.zalstars {width:100%; margin:0px auto; max-width:500px; background-color:#191b1f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/iRmyl.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread