Watch the stars with me
[html]
Someday...

I'll dance amongst the stars

Word Count → +3 :: OOC.

The look in her eyes was not lost at him when Adonia suddenly shot them open to give him a slightly incredous look. His ears flicked back against his skull apologetically, he had meant no offense, and if she had been impregnated by another male there was not much he could do about it now. Sure, he could punish them both, but he might have been too… hurt. Hurt? Strange, Zalen suddenly realized that in fact he would have been emotionally hurt if Adonia would have procreated with another, but he wasn’t sure why. Was he not just asserting his dominance to the pack and fathering the next generation through their strictly platonic relationship? He would have to dwell on this later.

She confirmed that, yes, she was carrying his puppies and he immediately felt his heart flip in his chest. He was elated, and his eyes showed it clearly; they sparkled like the stars. A smile came upon his dark features and he tightened his embrace around her hearty frame, I am glad, so glad! I can’t even express… His tail would have been furiously wagging had it not been pinned beneath his body, so all he could do was grin, Are you excited? This will the first litter for both of us… His voice faltered then, he didn’t want to excite her too much, it wouldn’t be good for the life inside her.

The dark king took a deep breath and released his hold on her slightly, and touched the tip of her nose with his own, I thank you, for doing this… I know that it must be difficult. He was vague on what exactly he meant, but he had a feeling she would know. Zalen was a selfish being, one driven by dominance and ancient instinct; he was well aware of how unfair it might seem for Adonia, and others, that he would claim her as the mother of his children, but not as his mate.

Zalen Damaichu
<style type="text/css">
.zalstars b {font-weight:bold; color:#a3b1d5; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.zalstars p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.zalstars p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.zalstars .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#5b6787;}
.zalstars .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Metamorphous', cursive; text-align:right; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 1px 1px 1px; color:#5b6787; margin:0px 50px 120px 0px;}
.zalstars .words {font-size:20px; font-family: 'Metamorphous', cursive; text-align:right; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 1px 1px 1px; color:#5b6787; line-height:20px; padding:0px 15px 5px;}
.zalstars p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.zalstars p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.zalstars p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.zalstars .text {font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#5b6787 0px 0px 3px; padding:5px 0px 80px 0px; }
.zalstars {width:100%; margin:0px auto; max-width:500px; background-color:#191b1f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/iRmyl.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread