Watch the stars with me
[html]
Someday...

I'll dance amongst the stars

Word Count → +3 :: OOC.

Adonia was a quiet and shy woman, so much unlike how Titania was when he first met her. Where Titania was a bright and rapid burning flame, but Adonia burned dimly, but hotly. Zalen still did not know the woman that much, but the more he learned about her the more appreciated her silence; it said so much more sometimes then when others would speak. Zalen had always been a very empathetic and sensitive male, and he could tell that, despite her smile, Adonia was hurting. Zalen quieted, running his hands through her lovely, tangled mane, and he let out a sigh, Adonia… there is something I need to tell you, and I want to be the one to tell you, because I don’t want it to upset you. He pulled his head back a ways so he could look into her bright blue eyes.

Zalen wasn’t even sure if it was a wise decision to tell the woman what he was about to, but as the future mother of his children he felt she did have a right to know; he took a deep breath, I don’t know if you know much of Sangi’lak, but it is led by a friend of mine, her name is X’yrin. I’ve known her since New Dawn was created… anyway, she came to me the other day with an interesting proposal. He shifted up a bit, propping himself up on an elbow so he could look at her better, She… asked me if I would father a child by her in hopes of creating and alliance between our two packs, and I agreed. He watched carefully to see her reaction, I don’t know if our union worked, but if it did, I don’t want you to be surprised by it. And I want you to know, that any children that I have by her will live with her, though they will serve as a wonderful tie between our two cultures. Do you approve of this?

The more he spoke, the more he felt like he was trying to justify himself to her, as if he truly hoped she would approve, almost as if he felt he had done something wrong. Why did he feel that way… oh he was so confused.

Zalen Damaichu
<style type="text/css">
.zalstars b {font-weight:bold; color:#a3b1d5; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.zalstars p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.zalstars p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.zalstars .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#5b6787;}
.zalstars .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Metamorphous', cursive; text-align:right; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 1px 1px 1px; color:#5b6787; margin:0px 50px 120px 0px;}
.zalstars .words {font-size:20px; font-family: 'Metamorphous', cursive; text-align:right; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 1px 1px 1px; color:#5b6787; line-height:20px; padding:0px 15px 5px;}
.zalstars p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.zalstars p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.zalstars p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.zalstars .text {font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#5b6787 0px 0px 3px; padding:5px 0px 80px 0px; }
.zalstars {width:100%; margin:0px auto; max-width:500px; background-color:#191b1f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/iRmyl.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread