Watch the stars with me
[html]
Someday...

I'll dance amongst the stars

Word Count → +4 :: OOC.

Zalen watched carefully how she reacted, pulling her legs up to her defensively, her eyes deep in thought. He immediately knew that what he had said had upset her, but there was more; she was confused, a mixture of emotions; in that moment he envied her, why couldn’t he feel like she did? Adonia answered slowly, in that soft and calm voice of hers. She admitted that it did hurt her, but for reasons she couldn’t quiet pinpoint, but that she was also glad that X’yrin and Zalen’s union could bolster a pack reliance. But the lovely gray femme then revealed the what stemmed her confusion; why did Zalen care about what she thought? She was only a lowly Subordinate after all. Zalen let out a sigh; he had a feeling this might be the reason for her confusion.

Zalen sat upright and leaned forward, taking a hold of Adonia’s elbows as they laid against her shins, he looked into her eyes softly, Adonia, I take all my pack-mates opinions to heart, just because you’re a lower rank does not mean I won’t listen. He gave a subtle nod, as if reassuring himself of this; he understood that the Alpha rank was somewhat foreboding to others, that it frightened them, especially now with how he had been acting, which he felt he must address as well. Frankly, it doesn’t surprise me you feel this way. And as for the others approving, I’m sure they will, given time. Tharin and Kiara would understand more, they understood my past actions where others were offended by them. It has brought me to realize that a lot of New Dawn’s members still cling to human societal concepts; they do not know how true wolves operate. Hopefully they will learn the reasoning behind why I do what I do; I never intended to hurt anyone.

And then, reached up to grab a strand of her hair and then tug almost playfully on her tufted ear, Especially you. I know you’re sensitive, and I can tell… that you are developing feelings for me. I believe I would too, if circumstances were not what they are… and also… He looked away for a moment, I… seem to have lost my ability to feel… after Titania left. I’ve been so cold… and I’m not sure how to fix it yet. He looked up at her apologetically; there had only been one time since his ex-mate’s disappearance that he had felt almost normal again, and that had been with X’yrin. But even that moment was short-lived and she herself had warned him of continuing to shut it out, but he just could figure out how to get back to normal.

Zalen Damaichu
<style type="text/css">
.zalstars b {font-weight:bold; color:#a3b1d5; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.zalstars p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.zalstars p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.zalstars .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#5b6787;}
.zalstars .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Metamorphous', cursive; text-align:right; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 1px 1px 1px; color:#5b6787; margin:0px 50px 120px 0px;}
.zalstars .words {font-size:20px; font-family: 'Metamorphous', cursive; text-align:right; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 1px 1px 1px; color:#5b6787; line-height:20px; padding:0px 15px 5px;}
.zalstars p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.zalstars p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.zalstars p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.zalstars .text {font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#5b6787 0px 0px 3px; padding:5px 0px 80px 0px; }
.zalstars {width:100%; margin:0px auto; max-width:500px; background-color:#191b1f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/iRmyl.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread