Watch the stars with me
[html]
Someday...

I'll dance amongst the stars

Word Count → +3 :: OOC.

As always, Adonia’s response was soft and reasoned as always. Zalen was beginning to appreciate this about her, how she could easily placate him. She would make a fine Omega, or even a Delta; he bedside manner was impeccable. But suddenly he saw a glint of naughty playfulness come to her eyes and before he could protect himself she reached out and grabbed a hold of his ear, pinching it hard, YOW! he cried out, immediately releasing her arms and whisking his hands to his already throbbing ear, What was that for?! He said, anger bubbling in him, the urge to growl at her almost impossible to resist. But she was already talking again, and his anger quickly subsided as she explained that, just as his body react to feelings, so did his heart; he would be alright.

Adonia had a lot to say, obviously she had been keeping it bottled up until the opportune moment. She spoke of herself, of Titania, and of he, how the emotions between the three had led to what was happening now. He sat, listening, enraptured by her; though she was a vessel of deep and resonating emotions, she also had reason and logic and hope and for a moment the dark Alpha felt something deep within him, like the rumblings before an earthquake, but they subsided before anything could truly be understood.

She finished her speech with humor, and Zalen could not help but laugh; the feeling of mirth almost able to break the surface of his chill. He grabbed his female and forced her to the ground beside him, and then rolled over to his upper body hovered above hers. He gave an affectionate lick to her cheek, Well, if anything, you make me feel better about everything. You don’t judge me, and I can trust you; that means more to me now then you could ever now. He gave her a genuine smile then, his dark feelings framed by the light of the moon.

Zalen Damaichu
<style type="text/css">
.zalstars b {font-weight:bold; color:#a3b1d5; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.zalstars p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.zalstars p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.zalstars .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#5b6787;}
.zalstars .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Metamorphous', cursive; text-align:right; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 1px 1px 1px; color:#5b6787; margin:0px 50px 120px 0px;}
.zalstars .words {font-size:20px; font-family: 'Metamorphous', cursive; text-align:right; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 1px 1px 1px; color:#5b6787; line-height:20px; padding:0px 15px 5px;}
.zalstars p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.zalstars p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.zalstars p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.zalstars .text {font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#5b6787 0px 0px 3px; padding:5px 0px 80px 0px; }
.zalstars {width:100%; margin:0px auto; max-width:500px; background-color:#191b1f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/iRmyl.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread