Watch the stars with me
[html]

ooc

She giggled at his reaction to her pinch, her eyes sparkled from her own amusement and she covered her muzzle trying to muffle her giggle as he asked what that was for. Once calm she went on with why she had pinched him and explained her feelings. She was pleased that she was able to make him laugh, his laugh was rare, and a pleasure to hear. Before he replied he grabbed onto her and took her to the ground with him. Turning so he was hovered over her. Her eyes looked up to him and she let her ears perk curious about what his actions were about. He gave her an affectionate lick and she closed her eyes letting it soak into her before she lifted a hand and ran the palm of it down his muzzle over his cheek, letting her thumb trace over her touch lightly, "...I am glad I could cheer you up. Your smile and laughs shouldn't be hidden from others."

He blue eyes accented by any moonlight that hit them. They weren't masked, but showing her for her. She wasn't trying to hide herself now, feeling comfortable enough to relax in front of him. Her eyes looked for his emerald green eyes as she openly smiled. Suddenly she pulled him to her wanting to feel the weight of him on top of her. That feeling of another pressed to her comforted her. It made her feel secure and safe. She held onto him, giving a soft whimper as she nuzzled into him. The mugginess of the outside no longer got to her, "...can I fall asleep like this with you?" She asked softly, feeling a little insecure about the fact she pulled the alpha into herself. What if he didn't like being cuddled or hugged?

<style>
.alleyadonia-sdb0109 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.alleyadonia-sdb0109 b {color:#171816;}
.alleyadonia-sdb0109-b {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.alleyadonia-sdb0109-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#997799; text-shadow:#ffffee 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.alleyadonia-sdb0109-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.alleyadonia-sdb0109 {background-color:#f7eee6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ddddcc; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#474844; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TZn20.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:430px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread