Watch the stars with me
[html]
Someday...

I'll dance amongst the stars

Word Count → +3 :: Perhaps closing this one out now yes?

Adonia may have been shy and sweet like was her norm, but it seemed she was beginning to become more bold around the Alpha. Zalen wasn’t sure what to think of it; part of him wanted to punish her, to make her know that, despite her carrying his children, she was still a subordinate. But another part of him, a part that was beginning to become stronger, wanted to embrace her and let her have her fun. So when she pulled him down on top of her, he didn’t resist; he had to admit, the affectionate physicality they shared was enjoyable; it had been a long time since he had cuddled.

She asked him if she could fall asleep in this position and Zalen could not help but chuckle slightly, I’m afraid not, surely I’d eventually crush you. But he didn’t push her away, but instead shifted their position so they were lying side by side, her nestled against him and he with his arm around her shoulder. He grabbed her other hand and brought it up to rest against his large chest. The dark male let out a sigh and sent his apple gaze to the sky, The grey sea and the long black land;

And the yellow half-moon large and low;
And the startled little waves that leap
In fiery ringlets from their sleep,
As I gain the cove with pushing prow,
And quench its speed i' the slushy sand.

Then a mile of warm sea-scented beach;
Three fields to cross till a farm appears;
A tap at the pane, the quick sharp scratch
And blue spurt of a lighted match,
And a voice less loud, through its joys and fears,
Than the two hearts beating each to each!

It was a poem he had read, by a human named Robert Browning. It was lovely prose, and he was surprised he remembered it so well; it had been some time since he had cracked open his book of poetry. But this poem was especially beautiful to him, and he felt it was appropriate at this moment. His eyes shifted back down to Adonia, We can sleep now, if you’d wish. He smiled.

Zalen Damaichu
<style type="text/css">
.zalstars b {font-weight:bold; color:#a3b1d5; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.zalstars p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.zalstars p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.zalstars .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#5b6787;}
.zalstars .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Metamorphous', cursive; text-align:right; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 1px 1px 1px; color:#5b6787; margin:0px 50px 120px 0px;}
.zalstars .words {font-size:20px; font-family: 'Metamorphous', cursive; text-align:right; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 1px 1px 1px; color:#5b6787; line-height:20px; padding:0px 15px 5px;}
.zalstars p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.zalstars p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.zalstars p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.zalstars .text {font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#5b6787 0px 0px 3px; padding:5px 0px 80px 0px; }
.zalstars {width:100%; margin:0px auto; max-width:500px; background-color:#191b1f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/iRmyl.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread