Never leave a wrong to ripen into sorrow
[html]

The seconds ticked past like hours as the Omega held her breath in wait for her alpha’s answer. He sniffed the air around Leaf delicately, though the kit cowered even lower to the ground when the unknown wolf’s head came at him. A soft high pitched whine escaped Palaydrian’s throat as if to say “it’s okay sweetheart, momma’s still here” as the urge to cuddle and reassure the kit overwhelmed her. This was the ultimate show of trust for no superhuman gift of speed or strength could save Leaf from any sudden life threatening attack Zalen could very well dole out. Drin was at the disadvantage now and was hopefully not risking her adoptive son’s life in vain. She tried calming her nerves for both the kit’s sake as well as her own, and also for her alpha whom she was sure had his own thoughts on edge.

Drin knew the moment of anticipation had passed when green eyes met ocean and she let out her own sigh in tandem. The dark male’s words hit her where she hadn’t expected. Drin’s eyes suddenly welled up in tears, she felt a mixture of great relief and sadness, but above all, the Omega felt encouragement and hope which she hadn’t realized she had been missing all along. I truly hope so, I kept blaming myself for what happened to our brood, she was speaking about her children with Jiva, but I feel Luna has given us a second chance, she said as she gently nuzzled the still in shock kit. Her watery eyes lifted to meet his once more. I can’t thank you enough Zalen and I understand. Another predator in the woods wouldn’t be accepted, Leaf would have to know his place and that would most likely never be within the communal den.

Please forgive me for my outburst brother, I’ve let my misery touch other facets of my life and I would not want for there to be tensions between us, she said, blinking away the tears that had threatened before and readying herself for a conversation both she and he so desperately needed. Titania’s memory needed to be put to rest along with any other ill will before their relationship as Alpha and Omega or brother and sister could continue. She wasn’t asking for a full explanation of Zalen’s actions, but she needed to understand and have him realize where her anger was stemming from.

Table credit to Vannah!

<style type="text/css">
.ps-butterfly b {font-weight:bold; color:#3e1a3f;}
.ps-butterfly p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ps-butterfly {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#d5f4e2; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v125/ ... terfly.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d5f4e2; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 275px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 4+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread