[p] something pure to burn away the darkness
[html]

god I just feel like this post sucks. 8C sorry dearie!

Sharp eyes moved from the ground, and glanced over where her mother's had went. Nothing interesting was met with them, but Eris seemed satisfied with what she saw, or lack of, and stepped into the house herself. While the thought of having to check where they were and what unknown company they could hav been holding was well in the back of her mind, it seemed that evasiveness never escaped those true to Salsola. Even within the borders, there were still things to consider, she reminded herself.

She followed her mother closely, and sat herself next to her. The smile that laced her muzzle eased the girl into a more comfortable air, but yet she remained silent even when she was told to speak. Where was she to start? There was much to say, all of which were equally important in their own ways. The weight on her back came to mind, and she decided to start with that. While there was certainly going to be a time where they would address the tense filled moment, Harrow felt the need to share something that was more formal, and she felt comforted by distracting her sadness.

"I visited Vinátta a while ago," she started off; she decided not to say "joined". She was of their rank once before, yes, but never felt the attachment to say she was a real Vináttan. Dark gloved hands reached into the pack, and easily drawn out the items she sought for. "I drew some maps of some of their territory," she explained as she placed down the sketch book, and then followed up by placing two, carved necklaces on top of it. One was her's, and the other stolen away from Hael. As far as she knew, they had those running out their ears, so it wouldn't be missed. "And these are marks of their membership. I kept them, just in case."

<style type="text/css">
.bluecrowmoon b {font-weight:bold; color:#eaf2f7; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.bluecrowmoon .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.bluecrowmoon p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.bluecrowmoon {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#9cc5db; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Mv9LH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #515f64; padding:155px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#515f64; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread