[p] something pure to burn away the darkness
[html]

-- Mahh, it's tough to write about stuff you didn't experience with the character... ;_; Also my post before yours was poop and short and those posts are hard to reply to. x__x I felt like I just had to post to get caught up and made myself not care about the quality of replies and re-reading all of them I am just like mehhhhhhh should have waited. But IDK. |: It's tough to make the call between "way too long replying" and "will get shitty post in return" always, imo. But at least now that I sort of kicked myself in the ass all is well? Or something. @___@;;

Eris is by Alaine!

The dark-hued woman remained perched in rapt attention, as if their roles were reversed and she was the child receiving a life lesson from a doting mother. Vinátta was one of the things Eris had not bothered with: the pack had risen after, or shortly before, her fall downward from the leadership position. Why did she, The Crone, need concern herself with these foreign entities? As she saw it, they were the responsibility of Salvia and Sirius -- and now just the former. Her chartreuse eyes followed Harrow's motions to the pack; Eris's eyes widened as she heard this next news. The tokens of the northerly pack were picked up with delicate -- almost repulsed or disgusted -- motions. The charm was picked up between two fingers, giving as little contact as possible. Nonetheless, the dark woman's eyes were still wide with fascination and curiosity.

How wonderfully useful, the hybrid said, beginning to grin as she pulled the sketchbook toward herself, replacing the necklaces where they were. It is always good to possess something like that, the hybrid said, tapping the necklace. Sometimes it can give you power over another. That was obvious in the strict interpretation of the words, but also the spiritual. Her eyes were drawn into the sketchbook, which she'd opened -- having no concept of the potential privacy of such things -- and leafed through slowly. She paused on one of the maps and looked at it closely, scrutinizing the shape. You're much better at sketching than I was writing, Eris remarked, confusing the two distinct abilities into one. These maps might come in handy, should we ever come to trouble with our neighbors. Her tone indicated she thought the possibility of such things small.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread