[p] something pure to burn away the darkness
[html]

i put there instead of their in my last post jfc i'm dead

The girl reveled in the absolute rapturous attention that her mother was giving her. To be the center of her attention was what seemed to make her the happiest these days. Gleaning her approval was at the forefront of her mind, and it seemed little else was able to compare to the satisfaction it would award her with. The quietness that had settled over her when the war was mentioned evaporated, and soon she was wrapped up with the few objects she was showing Eris.

A white-toothed smile flashed across her black muzzle as the dark woman set down the necklaces, and watched as a finger tapped against the Norse symbols. They were indeed useful, and power—she didn't see it as that way before, but now that it was said, she realized their full potential. Pride swelled within her as she congratulated herself for nabbing something that someone else might not have found purpose to bring. Harrow waited impatiently as Eris opened the book, not at all feeling the evading of personal space; she hid nothing from her, even if there were things in there she would otherwise shield from pry eyes.

She reached the maps, and she felt her heart flicker at the compliment. "Thank you," she murmured, her tail brushing the ground softly. When the mention of trouble, the girl shook her head. "I doubt it. They are nice." Too nice. Kindheartedness could be a weakness, if taken advantaged by the wrong hands. There could hardly be any competition if they decided they were being oppressed by them, since the girl could imagine them turning belly-up at the sign of violence. She expected nothing less to be shown to Salsola, frankly.

"I know a few other things... But they are most trivial, nothing special," she admitted, and tried to search her mind for anything useful, including things that were outside of the northern pack. But, nothing rose to mind, and she looked back to her mother, a soft smile spreading across her face. "How are you doing, mama? Are you okay?"

<style type="text/css">
.bluecrowmoon b {font-weight:bold; color:#eaf2f7; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.bluecrowmoon .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.bluecrowmoon p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.bluecrowmoon {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#9cc5db; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Mv9LH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #515f64; padding:155px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#515f64; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread