[M]One Moment at a Time
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form, Secui

X'ies chuckled at the sentiment, honestly chuckling was about all he could do to stop himself breaking out in laughter. Not many a time was it when the Lambda laughed and unfortunatly his sense of humour was not quite what X'yrin would anticipate as normal. She wanted to breed with the leader of New Dawn because he didn't want her, or at least she anticipated that was the reason. The woman assumed far too much, she had purged herself and now that was complete he would be willing to join with her. Though the idea itself he found funny, that she would use herself as a tool to bind relations between two packs because she was too contaminated. He wondered if she had listened to herself at all lately, whilst X'ies had no real information on the leader of New Dawn the first questions he had to ask himself included genetic strength, just how worthwhile would the breeding be? Second just how strong would such an alliance be? If this male from New Dawn was known for sparing mating then he would likely look for a more in depth relationship with the Issor that just simply would not come to be. From that point of view the bond would then be weakened from lack of resiprication. On the other side of the table however if the male was known for spreading his seed far and wide, the bond would be again weakened by the lessened meaning, what was one child out of many?

Regardless of her lack of foresight in this matter. X'ies could see what she was trying to do. And even if he did not agree in the emotional conncection portion, the manipulation of a bloodline from that point of view could be used to guide the male to do things that they wanted. Even if X'yrin was unawares of the chess masters manipulations, he could exploit such a thing for the benefit of the family. " Oh I see, so you wish to mate to cement a relationship with another pack". Totally not an excuse for her to have children, again the inner notes of sarcasm played heavily. "..Well if that is your decision that is acceptable, so long as you have no other motivations in doing so". He was of course refering to her desire to give life, silently reminding her of the trouble that such an urge had gotten her into before. With that he began to walk back to his living area, calling back as he reached it, taking an item in his jaws and dragging it back over.

"...Of course, knowing that you now have intention to mate with another... I assume that my past few days making this for you have been for naught, I did plan to present you with this to declare my desire...though it took slightly longer than I thought, perhaps now knowing this...too long....however I suppose it shall make a suitable blanket for myself during winter".

He would reveal to her the fruits of his labour, the Nomad's Aspect. The mantle of the Shepards. His mating gift to her.

Word Count: 522

[/html]

Messages In This Thread