[M]One Moment at a Time
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form, Secui

The Lambda would always think, such a thing was an integral part of his being and to take that away was to take out a large chunk of who he was. But thoughts always developed, branched, very rarely did they ever stay in one spot, and this was the line of thinking that led the Lambda to his next point, a point of forgiveness for X’yrin and her actions. Things were in constant flux, things changed who could say what was to happen tomorrow when even the events of the past were uncertain to all but those individuals performing their actions and roles. In truth, he would not be able to know if what X’yrin said was true. But for now all the grey wolf could do would be to know himself just what he felt, and express it the best way he knew how.

In his family, more so than other Nomads, emotion was something repressed. For X’ies he thought that this occurred when they were taught the actions of physical and mental torture, Taught to see pain to such an extent that it reduced their ability to feel, lessened the blow of psychological shock. So when he fully embraced what X’yrin had told him was love, this feeling of absolute magnetism. He would become caring, something thought not possible, at least for one like him. The submission of X’yrin and he movements, he had noticed them and did his best to comfort her, bringing his head upwards towards her, at first not moving himself beyond this action. Staying still even as the two were together. He positioned himself on her in a way that his head was rested just at the base of her neck, his chest against the flat of her back, so that upon his chest he could feel her heart, and upon her back…she would feel his.

This moment of bliss complete, he would lick the spot where he lay, and began to move inside of her. ”I do not know what there will be in the future for any of us…but…I will be there with you X’yrin..”, A moment of bliss as his lip twitched, the closest to a smile the Lambda would get. “..As I always should have been”

Word Count:438

[/html]

Messages In This Thread